Regular price $32.00
Called padma in both Sanskrit and Tibetan, the lotus flower is a cherished symbol across multiple Eastern traditions. Growing naturally in ponds, the lotus starts out rooted deep in mud and scum. In order to blossom, it must make its way through the murky water until it finally breaks the surface. In time it emerges and blooms in the sun, beautiful and whole.
Because of its unique transformation, the lotus has long been regarded as a symbol of enlightenment, purity, rebirth, and triumph over obstacles.
Available with a crystal gem that will be intuitively chosen for you. If you would like a specific gem- please enter your note on checkout.
- Howlite (Peace & Tranquility)
- Crystal Quartz (Master Healer)
- Amethyst (Peace & Balance)
- Amazonite (Soothing & Encouraging)
- Citrine (Manifestation & Happiness)
- Rose Quartz (Unconditional Love & Harmony)